Information clause – rules for the processing of personal data by ALTRAD-Mostostal Spółka z o.o.
In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), pursuant to art. 13, we would like to inform you as follows:
- The administrator of your personal data is a Polish company under the name ALTRAD- Mostostal Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Siedlce (08-110), Starzyńskiego 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the Lublin-Wschód District Court in Lublin with its seat in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under National Court Register number 0000051423, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, you can contact the Administrator in writing with the note “Personal data”.
- Personal data is processed in order to take actions related to the sale or purchase process (before concluding a sale / purchase agreement and for the conclusion and implementation of a sale / purchase agreement).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract. If the data is not provided, it will not be possible to perform the contract.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and after its termination in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Personal Data Administrator, for the time provided for by applicable law.
- The personal data provided to ALTRAD-Mostostal Spółka z o.o. shall not be made available, sold or lent to third parties, unless it happens in the case of:
– transfer of data to authorized bodies on the basis of legal provisions,
– transfer to the ALTRAD Group headquarters for reporting purposes (processing within the ALTRAD Group),
– transfer of data to authorized employees or associates of ALTRAD-Mostostal Spółka z o.o. who must have access to the data to perform their duties.
– transfer of data to processors who will be commissioned with this task in connection with the implementation of the sales / purchase process, e.g. support for company IT systems, shipping companies, couriers, mail,
– express consent of the person whose data are transfered in cases not related to the sale/purchase process.
- All persons authorized by ALTRAD-Mostostal Spółka z o.o. to process your personal data are required to maintain the confidentiality of data and protect them against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (which may, however, prevent the implementation of the sales/purchase contract), and if the basis for processing is your consent, the right to withdraw this consent at any time. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.