Mobile MP scaffolding
LIGHT AND MOBILE
- complements and is an alternative to the frame and modular scaffolding,
- typical components used in the entire mobile scaffolding range so that the existing series may be extended,
- working platform effective load capacity of up to 2 kN/m²,
- max. working platform height should not exceed 12 m in closed rooms and 8 m outside the building,
- scaffolding components made of steel (mobile beams, wheels) and aluminium (frames, bracings, rails, platforms),
- high-grade aluminium makes the whole mobile scaffolding group light and extremely durable,
- platforms made of waterproof plywood,
- used castors of 200 and 125 mm in diameter ensure efficient manoeuvring and the foot brake secures the scaffolding in the required position,
- adjustable stands to precisely install the structure by accurate levelling,
- versatile and extended mobile beams and supports ensure the structure stability,
- aluminium frames including steps (ribbed steps to ensure safety when climbing the scaffolding),
- self-clamping clips to install, disassemble and rebuild the scaffolding without any other tools – quickly and with no problems,
- minimum space for storage and transport is another advantage.
The mobile scaffolding are safety certified with the Certification no. B/02/004/14 granted by the Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining in Warsaw.
|Type of scaffolding||Platform dimensions (m)||Working platform height (m)||Working platform effective load capacity (kN/m2)|
|MP MINI||1,80 x 0,75||0,90-3,53||2 kN/m2|
|MP 600||1,80 x 0,75||2,32-5,07||2 kN/m2|
|MP 800||1,80 x 1,50||2,17-11,80||2 kN/m2|
|MP 1000||2,80 x 0,75||2,32-11,95||2 kN/m2|
|MP 2000||2,85 x 1,50||2,17-10,85||2 kN/m2|
- for construction and assembly works inside and outside of buildings – in each place where fast and frequent repositioning is important,
- perfect for works connected with installations, air conditioning, finishing, protection against corrosion etc.