ROTAX Plus modular scaffolding
SOLUTION FOR COMPLEX DESIGNS
- modular scaffolding compatible with the frame scaffolding (adjustable stands, connections, platforms, girders and other),
- system installed on the same structural grid as the frame scaffoldings (length: 3.07; 2.57; 2.07; 1.57 m, width: 0.73 and 1.09 m),
- apart from the frame system this system may be extended in any direction,
- trays acting as a rotating system connection welded to the vertical stand pipes every 0.5 m,
- up to 8 transoms or bracings may be attached to one perforated ring,
- final scaffolding shape obtained with the versatile wedge and transom system,
- scaffolding grid dimensions maintained with the particular holes to accurately fit the transoms and maintain the proper angles.
- industrial facilities with many systems, pipelines (refineries, shipyards etc),
- as free-standing tower scaffoldings – shipbuilding, power engineering and other industries,
- church towers,
- as internal ceiling suspended platforms used for refurbishments,
- installation of stages and stands in the cultural and entertainment event venues.
The modular scaffolding are safety certified with the Certification no. B/02/007/11 granted by the Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining in Warsaw.